It is normal for roofs to sustain age and look untidy after a few years of use. While roofs are made to last for 20-25 years, they need proper care and maintenance. One of the biggest problems is leaks. Even a small leak can cause serious damage to the roof. This is why we suggest that you opt for roof reseal in Doncaster.
As the name suggests, roof resealing involves finding leaks so that they can be sorted out. However, the roof needs a proper inspection to identify the problem. There’s a lot of work required to properly reseal a roof. Simply give us a call at 0390345187. We’ll send a team of experts to perform the job for you. They’ll locate the problem and repair it by:
– Replacing or repairing roof cladding (title, steel sheets, or shingles)
– Checking seals around flashing and in roof valleys
– Removing moss, lichen, and dirt with the help of high-pressure cleaning techniques.
– Replacing or repairing fixings, screws, and nails.
– Cleaning gutters.
– Applying sealant on the surface after removing dust and dirt.
– Coating valley iron, flashing, and vent pipes.
– Repointing roof ridge capping
While it may sound like a simple process, roof reseal in Doncaster can be quite challenging especially due to power lines and complicated roof’s structure. This is why you should never try to reseal the roof on your own. Contact us to know more. We’ll cater to all your needs.
Roof reseal is mainly needed to get rid of leaks, which can weaken the structure of the roof. This could even lead to possible health issues due to the mold formation. If you have leaks in the roof then get in touch with us today to know if resealing can help you get rid of the problem. Moreover, roof resealing does not only restore the roof but gives it a new lease of life.
The cost depends on several factors including the size of the roof, the type of damage suffered, and the material used in the manufacturing. Flat roofs are easier to reseal hence they’re less costly.
Call us to book an appointment.